February 14, 2012

coffee table styling

Needed/ great books, objects, votives, flowers or greenery, something quirky..

I love the texture of the basket against the hard finish of the coffee table-


So tonal and so lovely, stacks of books in black and white-


A gorgeous hint of pink with a fabulous hint of hot pink! Mercury glass and candle light make this such a pretty spot-

 

Great doses of color in the book covers, fresh flowers and candle light are a pretty finish to this glass topped piece-


Books, books and books-


and such a pretty little moment happening on this mirrored piece, I love the hint of purple-


Do you love styling your coffee table? Share! Email me at sarah@sarahswansondesign.com with your clear and bright photo's.. I'd love to share it here, x

images 1/2/3/4/5/6

E DESIGN ( design/ inspiration board via email after lots of on line discussion ) is the perfect option to help you design from scratch, update or finish a room! To see all the details visit Sarah Swanson Design.

9 comments:

Victoria @ The FAT Paint™ Company and ÉdinHome said...

I just WANT a coffee table to style!! Soon, I tell myself... soon. Love the styled coffee tables you're sharing though. Lots of lovely inspiration!
Victoria

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

This post came at the perfect time as I am trying to figure out how to style my coffee table. I have tons os books so I love the idea of piles of them with fresh flowers!

lizziefitz said...

Just when I thought I have seen it all? Those window blinds in second photo are magnificent:)))

viv said...

I can't believe I just discovered your blog!
I'm dreaming of a lucite coffee table. Some day...
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Annie H. said...

Love this post. We are doing some new projects in my house and one thing is we just ordered a new coffee table for living room, got some good styling ideas here.

Dana Wolter said...

How perfectly styled!

Molliee said...

totally need some better books for my coffee table!

Park Interiors said...

Great photos!

Allison Young said...

i love your blog. there are such awesome design inspirations. thank-you for stopping by my blog!

will be following!

www.absurdlypeculiar.blogspot.com